Wednesday, January 14, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR


Happy New Year Everyone. I have to say we had a wonderful Christmas and what a beginning to our New Year. We had lots of family come to Austin for Christmas and Phillip and I were invited to the Chick-fil-A Bowl in Atlanta GA. We had a wonderful time. I have to say this was our first year that we rung in the New Year without the boys but Uncle Gill took them over to his house and they had a wonderful time. The holidays were great for the store. We had a great end to the year and we have a great start to the year 2009. The boys are doing great. We went home this weekend and had a great visit with everyone. As far as New Year Resolutions, I of course am on a mission to lose weight. I started back on Weight Watchers and need all the help I can get. Today I went with Amber and got the DVD from the Biggest Loser and I came home and did the tape. Hopefully, I won't be dying tomorrow. Phillip was very encouraging telling me to not give up when I was ready to pass out. (I am so out of SHAPE... LOL) Phillip and I made a New Year's Resolution together and it is to laugh together more.. Live Laugh and Love. Happy New Year!!!

No comments: